The term big data refers to data so large, fast, or complex that it’s difficult or impossible to process using traditional methods.
Big Data is key to understanding how and why your customers, suppliers, and partners make decisions. When handled properly, big data can empower your company to understand their business, automatize decision-making, and improving performance.
The team at Tentacle Solutions in Glasgow, Scotland, is at the intersection of data, technology, and analytics, combining business experience with data expertise. However, no matter how well Tentacle performs, the value of big data comes from the analysis and insights gleaned from it, including:
- anticipate customer demand
- predict failures that may be deeply buried in structured data, such as the year, make, and model of equipment
- get a clearer view of customer experience to improve the interaction experience and maximize the value delivered
- battle fraud and stay compliant by identifying patterns in data that indicate fraud
- finally, drive innovation
Like anything, Big Data is not a one-stop solution for everything and presents its own challenges. Big data requires storage, preferably on the cloud. Also, it requires a toolset that would collect, store, and report on data necessary for each business model and operating style.
Such solutions require experienced developers and managers who, like Tentacle Solutions, would provide handcrafted Big Data solutions and analytics for each of their clients, no matter how big or small they are.
To read more on Big Data check out our article - BIG DATA VS. MARKET RESEARCH